ACT emergency service teams were called out to three suspected fires in Canberra's north, all of which were resolved without any major property damage or injuries.
Teams attended a reported house fire at a home on Dalgleish Close in Spence, an suspected fire at Abode Hotel and Apartments in Gungahlin and a grass fire in Kaleen.
Just before 1pm on Saturday teams were dispatched to a home in Dalgleish Close after receiving reports about smoke coming from the home.
An ACT Emergency services spokesman said the incident was quickly resolved after the source of the fire, a faulty garden lawn mover, was discovered.
Teams were quick to quash a grass fire that caught light between 1pm and 2pm on Ellenborough Street in Kaleen.
The suspected structural fire at a Gunghalin apartment building, on the corner of Gribble Street and Anthony Rolfe Avenue, was a false alarm caused by the triggering of a smoke detector.