JavaScript disabled. Please enable JavaScript to use My News, My Clippings, My Comments and user settings.

If you have trouble accessing our login form below, you can go to our login page.

If you have trouble accessing our login form below, you can go to our login page.

Firefighters rescue dog from unit fire

Date

A dog has been rescued from the balcony of a two-storey unit in Watson following a fire in the kitchen of the home.

Firefighters forced their way into the home on Ian Nicol street before 2.30pm on Friday, to find the stove alight in the kitchen.

Crews have extinguished the blaze and were ventilating the unit.

A dog was rescued from the balcony.

There was nobody home at the time and no food on the stove.

Featured advertisers

Special offers

Credit card, savings and loan rates by Mozo