A driver killed in an horrific three-car crash at Kambah after he fled police will be farewelled at a graveside service at Queanbeyan.
Family and friends will pay tribute to the Oxley man at a funeral at Queanbeyan Lawn Cemetery on Tuesday morning, as three other injured adults remain in hospital 10 days after the collision.
One of them was Mr Smith-Brown's pregnant partner, Felicity Jessop, who was rushed to hospital after the incident and gave birth to a boy named Tim later that night.
Ms Jessop and her infant son were still in hospital, each in a stable condition, on Monday.
A man, 66, and woman, 64, who were badly injured in the crash also remained stable while a girl, 16, was discharged last week.
Police said they followed a "vehicle of interest" for a short time after they tried to pull the car over and the driver accelerated away about 5.45pm on the night of the crash.
Mr Smith-Brown was driving an unregistered car unlicensed at the time.
He was also awaiting sentence for almost running down a police officer when he fled a traffic stop in November last year.
The fatal accident sparked a public backlash, with Mr Smith-Brown's devastated mother Joanne Smith previously saying members of the public had painted a "horrible picture" of her son on social media.
"He wanted to help everyone. He'd be mortified to know he hurt that elderly couple, he'd be so shattered.
"It's just so sad, so very, very sad. I don't know what he was thinking."
ACT police chief Rudi Lammers has defended the actions of the police officers involved and said they had followed correct protocols and guidelines.
The circumstances surrounding the crash will be the subject of two internal police investigations, and the matter will be referred to the coroner.
A GoFundMe online fundraising page that was set up to help Ms Jessop and baby Tim as they recovered from the crash has raised more than $1800.