JavaScript disabled. Please enable JavaScript to use My News, My Clippings, My Comments and user settings.

If you have trouble accessing our login form below, you can go to our login page.

If you have trouble accessing our login form below, you can go to our login page.

Kitchen fire in Pearce

Date

A kitchen fire in a house in Pearce has been extinguished by ACT Fire and Rescue.

A neighbour called emergency services shortly after 11am after hearing a smoke alarm and smelling smoke from the Pendred Street property.

Two Fire Pumpers responded and extinguished the fire, but not before some structural damage was done to the kitchen and roof space.

The house was occupied at the time of fire, with no injuries to report, prompting the fire brigade to remind people to keep watch while cooking.

Featured advertisers

Special offers

Credit card, savings and loan rates by Mozo