AFL packs. Photo: Pat Scala
We'll wrap it up there today, folks. Thanks for the questions and comments, and let's hope today's Geelong-Hawthorn match lives up to its usual standard. Think the game really needs it just now! Catch us back here next Monday at the regular time of 12pm.
Discuss the footy issues that matter to with The Age's voice of the people, at 11am Monday.
Or leave a comment and return at 11am to join the discussion.
Topics that might pique your interest today:
- Is risk-free play making footy unwatchable?
- Has Essendon come back to earth, or will it re-assemble for Anzac Day?
- Do you support (barely readable) names on jumpers?
- Is Brisbane the AFL's next basket case?
- Do you care which teams play on Good Friday?
- Is Alan Richardson this year's Ken Hinkley?