Can the Cats stay on top?
Geelong have been at or near the top of the AFL ladder for the last eight years, so why aren't pundits tipping them for the flag in 2014? Rohan Connolly reports.PT3M2S http://www.canberratimes.com.au/action/externalEmbeddedPlayer?id=d-38y6l 620 349 May 26, 2014
That's it for today all, thanks for all your questions and comments. Some quality teams at the top of the ladder, perhaps not so much at the other end! But some big games coming in next few weeks, Swans and Cats on Thursday night isn't far off at all. Enjoy your footy, we'll see you back here next Monday at 12pm.
Discuss the footy issues that matter to you with The Age's voice of the people, Rohan Connolly.
Geelong keeps on keeping on. Photo: Getty Images
Leave a comment now and return at midday to join the conversation.
Topics you may like to discuss:
- The poor form of the GWS Giants
- Jack Riewoldt's demeanour
- Is Carlton is on the improve?
- Will Gary Ablett lose the chance to win a Brownlow Medal because of a pedantic points system?
- Can Gold Coast hold their form against top eight opponents?
- Should Collingwood drop Travis Cloke?