S&P/ASX 200 at 06:57 AM
Around the market
Dow Jones - end of day pricing.
Nathan Tinkler will be out of Whitehaven by the end of today, after selling his stake to other investors.
Market watchers say speculation on Newcrest Mining's disclosure is hurting the share price.
Latest Company Announcements
|06:55 AM||ZOR||End of Day|
|06:55 AM||SGT||2013 Annual Report/Sustainability Report on Web Sites|
|06:55 AM||SSO||Daily Fund Update|
|06:55 AM||OZR||Daily Fund Update|
|06:55 AM||OZF||Daily Fund Update|
|06:55 AM||SYI||Daily Fund Update|
|06:55 AM||STW||Daily Fund Update|
|06:55 AM||SLF||Daily Fund Update|
|06:55 AM||BNR||Notification under Section 708AA(2)(f)|
|06:55 AM||SFY||Daily Fund Update|
|06:55 AM||MAB||30 June 2013 Option Underwriting|
|06:55 AM||OEG||Change of Director's Interest Notice|
Anxiety is building over the much-anticipated US Federal Reserve meeting on Wednesday night.
- MOTLEY FOOL Market slide: what would Buffett do?
- UNDER THE RADAR Clouds hang over financial services sector
- Under the Radar Pockets of real value
- Motley Fool What every investor needs to know
- Matthew Kidman Fair change now taxing the coffers
- Matthew Kidman How much more bull can world markets bear?
- Intelligent Investor Australia's most overpaid CEO?
Australia's big four banks are on their way to collectively reporting a record $27 billion profit.
|AUD/USD||Buys: 0.9299||Sells: 0.9298||-0.0188||-1.98%|
|AUD/EUR||Buys: 0.6994||Sells: 0.6993||-0.0089||-1.26%|
Enter amount and select currencies.
Converted rates will appear here.