Caption This! #15

Zoom in on this story. Explore all there is to know.

This scene from Watch Dogs looks exciting. Want to crack some jokes about it?

This scene from Watch Dogs looks exciting. Want to crack some jokes about it?

Ubisoft's Watch Dogs has been delayed so many times that I can't remember when it was originally supposed to come out. It was definitely meant to be a day one release for both the Xbox One and the PlayStation 4, but it missed that mark by a very wide margin.

Last week, a concrete release date was finally set, in the last week of May this year. Immediately following this announcement and its accompanying new trailer, angry nerds started to rant about how the game's visuals had been downgraded. Comparing new footage to old footage, they are complaining that the totally gorgeous-looking game was supposed to be even more gorgeous.

Here's a screenshot from Watch Dogs, at the top of this article. Let's inject some humour back into this very earnest situation by writing some silly captions for this picture. I've done a few to get you started, but I'm sure you can all do better.

- Kevin's first day of charity collecting was also his last, as nobody remembered to tell him to only do it at red lights.

- "Sorry, my squeegee broke. Going to have to wipe your windscreen with my bum."

- In major American cities that have no rail infrastructure, young daredevil "train surfers" have to take whatever they can get.

- "Uh, bob, when you said you'd give me a lift, I thought you meant inside the car." "Are you kidding? I've just had the upholstery shampooed!"

Go on, be funnier than me. Oh, and have a great weekend.

- James "DexX" Dominguez

twitter Screen Play is on Twitter: @jamesjdominguez

• Future screenshot from Watch Dogs 2: Electric Boogaloo

Ryno
    March 14, 2014, 7:02AM
    • John should never have let that car salesman talk him into buying the extravagant hood ornament, no matter how cool it looked.

Kidfla5h68
      March 14, 2014, 8:12AM
      • The new urban olympic event: car hurdling.

Joka
        March 14, 2014, 8:48AM
        • Extreme break dancing!

Knotpossible
          March 14, 2014, 8:56AM
          • Carmageddon 3's screenshots look pretty realistic now.

azzski
            March 14, 2014, 9:38AM
            • "Dude, I have nothing against you break dancing - BUT NOT ON THE HOOD OF MY CAR!!"

Kidfla5h68
              March 14, 2014, 10:54AM
              • John wished that the car in front of him would stop throwing people out of the window. it was very dsitracting.

Kidfla5h68
                March 14, 2014, 10:56AM
                • "In the Latest Top Gear Challenge James and I see how many trench wearing hobos we can run over in the latest mode Ford Fiesta"

Hewso
                  ACT
                  March 14, 2014, 3:25PM
                  • One hipster down, couple of million to go.

ryvman