Will Smith's latest alien instalment Men in Black 3 has been named the most error-filled movie of 2012 in a new poll.
Editors at MovieMistakes.com have compiled their annual list of the year's most blunder-riddled films and Men in Black 3 blasted into the top spot with 63 goofs, more than twice as many as second placed Skyfall, which has 26.
Jon Sandys, who runs the website, was surprised by how many bloopers were spotted in Men in Black 3, saying, "Every movie has its share of mistakes, but 63 is unusually high so soon after it was released."
Andrew Garfield's superhero debut in The Amazing Spider-Man swung into third place with 24 mistakes, and action-packed movie The Avengers is fourth with 22.
Bruce Willis and Jason Gordon-Levitt's Looper rounds up the top five with 14 blunders, including a discrepancy between the two actors who play the same man decades apart - young Joe is right-handed but old Joe is a leftie.
Some of the errors in Men in Black 3, as listed on MovieMistakes.com:
• J and K refer to the space center in 1969 as 'Cape Canaveral'. From 1962-72 the official and commonly used name was 'Cape Kennedy'.
• In the film, in 1969, prior to the launch of Apollo 11 the moon is shown to be a full moon, however, in reality, on the night before the launch the moon was a tiny crescent moon.
• The flag of Spain shown at Cape Canaveral is not the official one used in 1969 but the one adopted in 1981.
• In the first Men in Black, when K is deleting J's history; He deletes his birthday which was in 1975. The third film is set in 1969 and when K meets a young J, he is about 7 or 8. This would mean he was born no later than 1962, not 1975.
Error-filled movies of 2012
1. Men in Black 3
3. The Amazing Spider-Man
4. The Avengers
6. The Dark Knight Rises
9. The Hunger Games
10. Underworld: Awakening
11. The Three Stooges
13. Snow White and the Huntsman
14. Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter