Police are seeking this man.
A man with “distinctive ears” is behind a string of at least eight burglaries at shops across Melbourne, police believe.
Police say a man forced his way into and robbed eight premises, starting at a shop on McDonalds Road, South Morang, on April 26.
The other burglaries happened at:
- Star Crescent, Docklands, on April 26 or 27.
- Toorak Road, Hawthorn East, between April 26 and 28.
- Rosamond Road, Maribyrnong, on April 29 or 30.
- Two properties on the Nepean Highway, Cheltenham, on May 2.
- Lonsdale Street, Melbourne, on May 4.
- Southgate Avenue, Southbank, on May 4.
He left the first burglary in a red Holden sedan, a police spokeswoman said.
Police have described the man as aged in his 40s and being of Caucasian appearance, with a slim build, short dark hair and distinctive ears.
They have asked anyone with information to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or visit www.crimestoppers.vic.com.au.