Jessica Biel's fatal fear

Afraid of dying ... Jessica Biel.

Afraid of dying ... Jessica Biel.

Jessica Biel claims men and women speak a different language.

The 30-year-old actress is engaged to Justin Timberlake. She says communication is crucial in a successful relationship, but admits guys sometimes struggle to understand the opposite sex.

Biel insists she and Justin are good at expressing their feelings to each other.

"Communication," she told the UK edition of Grazia magazine when asked what she values in a partner.

"Men and women speak a completely different language, so if you can communicate easily on a daily basis that's pretty impressive. I have that with Justin."

Biel went on to reveal how her perspective on life has changed since she entered a new decade.

The actress finds it frightening to think about her life coming to an end. "I've never been afraid of death until recently," she said.

"It may have something to do with the fact that I turned 30. I thought, 'I'm going to die someday. I'll be going out at some point.' I've never thought about that before."

CM

• Just goes to show you how little is trickling through her brain
    if she had never bothered to think about her existence until 30.

I have contemplated the idea of life and death since the age of 12 when my sister nearly choked to death.

Have these people never had a dog die or a friend? Sheltered much!

Is she a parent? Boy she is really in for some thinking then.

Mark C
    September 03, 2012, 11:31AM
    • mark learn to read...she stated she hadnt been afraid of death until recently....

fatcat73
      September 04, 2012, 10:54AM
    • @fatcat73

Looks like you don't do much reading yourself.
      She uses two turns of phrase in her interview.

>>>> "I've never been afraid of death until recently,"
      then she says >>>> "I've never thought about that before."

She hasn't been afraid of her death because it has never contemplated it.

In a world surrounded by death I wonder how that could possibly be.

I suggest you take your sycophantic shades off and see these people for who they really are.
      Some people in Hollywood have made an effort to look outside their world. She is obviously not one of them.

Mark C
      September 05, 2012, 10:22AM
  • Hasn't got two brain cells to rub together. What a bonehead bimbo. Typical of narcissistic actors. Rare to find one with anything profound to say.

Ms Anthropist
    September 03, 2012, 11:50AM
    • Agreed...really not sure why she gets so much press in the first place. What a totally sub-standard actress.

SandyLou
      Mellbourne
      September 03, 2012, 7:14PM
  • sounds like just about every person here age - 20s invulnerable - 30 reality - 40s.....

james
    September 03, 2012, 12:13PM
    • 'Me and Justin are like, so connected cos we can like, communicate with eachother.'

Whatever. I give their marriage 5 years tops.

So profound
      September 03, 2012, 1:39PM
      • @ So Profound;

5 years??!! You are very freakin' generous !!!

2 years tops!

Tip
        September 03, 2012, 8:52PM
    • I know, Jessica, it's a harsh reality. Now, let me tell you the truth about Santa and the Tooth Fairy...

Floyd
      September 03, 2012, 4:00PM
      • now maybe she can get a role in a half decent movie or tv show instead of being famous for being hot and doing crap

AB