No love lost between Callahan and Hurley

"Don't see eye-to-eye" ... Simone Callahan opens up about Shane Warne and Liz Hurley's relationship.

Simone Callahan has broken her silence on how she really feels about Shane Warne's fiance Liz Hurley and the role the British actress plays in her children's lives.

In an interview with Australian magazine, Woman's Day, Callahan has shared her thoughts on her ex-husband's relationship and details of what went down when the two women met for the first time.

Mummy wars ... Elizabeth Hurley with son Damian, in yellow, and Shane Warne's children, from left, Summer, Brooke and Jackson.

On the subject of her three children calling Hurley "mummy", Callahan said it's disrespectful. "I can't control what people say, but it's just disrespectful as far as I'm concerned. She (Hurley) is not their mum. And the kids know exactly what the situation is."

Callahan also doesn't approve of Warne and Hurley introducing her children to social media (Twitter). The celebrity couple are both known for being prolific Twitter users.

"Shane and I don't see eye-to-eye on that.

"I don't like social networking. My kids are banned from Facebook," Callahan said.

"It's always been important for me to protect the children. They're still young and impressionable and I have always tried to keep them grounded and ensure life for them is as normal as possible," Callahan said when asked about her kids recently featuring in a glossy magazine spread with Warne and Hurley.

AAP

Follow Life & Style on Twitter

Follow Life & Style on Pinterest

Follow Life & Style on Instagram @life_style_news

• Fair words from Simone, pity about the orange face.

kc
    May 14, 2012, 11:41AM
    • LOL! Agreed!

racheldawsonmason
      May 14, 2012, 12:45PM
    • LOL I was just thinking that!

Boo
      May 14, 2012, 3:52PM
    • I thought that too .. why do so many females go overboard with the tanning creams ? Natural is so much nicer.

SthMelbourne
      May 14, 2012, 4:44PM
  • Dear Simone

Kids will always be attracted to attention and fame and so will graviate to the warnehuley circus. This would be difficult for any other parent i think. But keep in mind that you being their mum doesnt change and warnehurly wont last and the ducklings will return to mother duck. Be cool and bide your time! At least in public anyway

Mark
    melbourne
    May 14, 2012, 11:49AM
    • I am extremely concerned about this turn of events.
      I cant even sleep at night *

* Please don't respond to this comment by saying "if you done care , why comment?"

I do "care". But what I care about is not actually "Liz,Shane,Simone or the kids"

What I "care" about or what "interests me" enough to read and comment on this story is the fact that it interests people for the actual "content" I cant believe it!!!

So that's why I read and comment.I find it fascinating and the same time funny and sad.

cheers!!

Tip
      May 14, 2012, 12:00PM
      • Maybe she could clarify in a New Idea interview, about her Woman's Day interview?

Gem
        May 14, 2012, 12:14PM
      • Tip you sound like you are just angry at yourself for reading the story.

Help Needed
        Manly
        May 14, 2012, 3:47PM
    • We need more of this sort of reporting ,keep the real wars an dthings that count off the front page

chris
      city
      May 14, 2012, 12:11PM
      • Why would wars be reported in the 'Life & Style' section??

LuLu