Photo: Upcycled Treasures
Katie, of Upcycled Treasures, shows us to make wall storage using Mason jars and vintage rulers that she picked from an reclaimed wood store.
This one-of-a-kind storage tutorial will fulfil all your storage needs.
The Mason jars can be filled with anything from flowers to utensils and crafting supplies.
DIY: Mason jar wall storage
Step 1. Cut your wood to size. We used eastern white pine and cut ours down to 36" across (the size of one ruler) by 5.75" tall.
What you'll need
- 5 vintage rulers
- 4 pint-size Mason jars
- 4 x #40 stainless steel clamps (available in the plumbing section of your local hardware store)
- Polycrylic protective finish
- Foam or paint brush
- Glue gun and glue sticks (or whatever glue you prefer)
- 4 Screws - for the clamps
- 2 sawtooth hangers with 4 screws