Immerse yourself in this DIY project by The Merrythought this weekend. You'll feel a real sense of achievement every time you put your feet up on your new coffee table.
Finding a reclaimed wood project on the Dremel Weekends website, Manda from Merrythought enlisted the help of her husband Michael to make their new table.
After some changes in design - to make it work with their needs and style - Manda says, “I'm so happy with how it turned out; I love my new coffee table and my Michael for all his hard work.”
DIY: Pallet coffee table
Follow this DIY pallet coffee table from The Merrythought. Photo: The Merrythought
What you'll need:
- Pallet or other reclaimed wood
- Plywood (sized for your tabletop – top & bottom)
- 3×4 posts (or any size desired) – we used old framing lumber
- Dremel Multi-Max MM20
- Circular saw
- Circular saw guide or table saw
- Glue (any type is fine, wood glue is best, Elmer's will work too)
- Mitre box
- Nail gun