JavaScript disabled. Please enable JavaScript to use My News, My Clippings, My Comments and user settings.

If you have trouble accessing our login form below, you can go to our login page.

If you have trouble accessing our login form below, you can go to our login page.

Man charged over three Sydney attacks

Date

A man has been charged over the rape and indecent assault of three woman across Sydney.

Police say the 24-year-old alleged sex pest was arrested at Queanbeyan on Wednesday and charged with indecent assault, assault occasioning actual bodily harm and two counts of sexual intercourse without consent.

In January last year he allegedly sexually assaulted a 21-year-old woman while she was exercising in an Ashfield park.

"A number of people heard the woman's screams and the man fled the area," police said.

Two months later, the man allegedly sexually assaulted a 57-year-old woman on the Manly beachfront at about 6am.

The woman was able to fight the man off but she cut her lip and hurt her jaw during the incident.

In March this year, the alleged rapist indecently assaulted a 25-year-old woman as she walked along a Manly road.

She managed to push him away, police said.

Bail was refused, with the man due before Queanbeyan Local Court on Thursday.

AAP 

Featured advertisers

Special offers

Credit card, savings and loan rates by Mozo