An 18-year-old man charged over the alleged gang rape of a 14-year-old girl in a western Sydney park was denied bail when he faced court on Saturday.
Michael Angok of Doonside did not apply for bail and it was formally refused.
He was the second person charged over the alleged sexual assault which occurred in Bill Colbourne Reserve last month.
The police charge sheet said he was charged for having sexual intercourse with a girl aged under 16 without her consent, and aggravated sexual assault in the company of three other males.
The victim has told police she was walking through the reserve about 11pm on February 8 when she was assaulted by up to six men, whom she said were in their early 20s and of African appearance.
Mr Angok's mother, sister, brother and godfather were in court to support him.
The 18-year-old appeared in court via video link. He is due to appear at Parramatta Local Court on March 13.
Mr Angok was arrested at his house at Doonside about 6.15pm on Friday following police investigations, which are continuing.
The first person arrested was a 16-year-old boy who turned himself in to Blacktown police days after the alleged assault. He was charged with sexual assault and aggravated sexual assault.
Police from Strike Force Tompo, consisting of detectives from the Sex Crimes Squad and investigators from Blacktown police, has been formed to investigate the alleged gang rape.