Train delays on Cleveland line
Train commuters are facing delays on the Cleveland line this morning.
Translink has warned trains on the line could be delayed up to 20 minutes due to an overheard power issue at Hemmant.
"Trains in both directions will be running on a single track in this section, causing the delays and some cancellations," a Translink spokesman said.
The 7.14am Lota-Bowen Hills service and the 8.10am Cleveland-Bowen Hills service have been cancelled.
CityCat and CityFerry services remain suspended, with Translink advising most bus services are operating with some delays or disruptions due to localised flooding.
There have also been some changes to school bus services due to bad weather, though most Brisbane schools are due to open today.
Beyond problems at Cleveland, Queensland Rail has announced services to city trains are otherwise back to usual.
- Trains are running between Roma Street and Bowen Hills, with all four tracks reopened.
- Airtrain services have resumed.
Caboolture/Sunshine Coast lines
- Services between Gympie North, Nambour, Caboolture and the CBD have resumed.
- Services between Shorncliffe and the CBD have resumed.
- Services between Doomben and the CBD have resumed.
Ferny Grove line
- Services between Ferny Grove and the CBD have resumed.
Gold Coast/Beenleigh line
- Services between Varsity Lakes, Beenleigh and the CBD have resumed.
- Services between Ipswich, Rosewood and Richlands and the CBD have resumed.