Live: Roosters v Sharks

Ash Gray

Sonny Bill Williams tries to make a break for the Roosters against the Sharks.

Sonny Bill Williams tries to make a break for the Roosters against the Sharks. Photo: Getty Images

Sort posts by:
Sort comments by:
  • Blimey - somebody spoke too soon @stevek! Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't this mean than the Sharks have broken their 22-0 comeback record in the very next match - 24-0 down tonight and winners again. What a bloody courageous performance. Congrats to them and their new sponsors. A fabulous effort and a fabulous story.

GLAT
    Croydon Park
    July 05, 2014, 9:36PM
    • Perhaps you should have waited until full time to comment, stevek.

John Casper
      July 05, 2014, 9:29PM
      • Poor Sharks. You can't help feeling sorry for them. If they introduced a points start system in the NRL, Cronulla would be given 50

stevek
        July 05, 2014, 8:00PM
        • Looks like I'll have to taker that back. The Sharks have gone from easybeats to contenders.

stevek
          July 05, 2014, 9:21PM
        • Poor Chooks. You can't help feeling sorry for them. If they introduced a points start system in the NRL, Chooks would be given 50

skutr
          sidders
          July 05, 2014, 9:25PM
        • Sorry SteveK, was that the sound of you eating your own words?

Park Shark
          July 05, 2014, 9:30PM
        • There are some Roosters with a hell of a lot of drinking silver after tonights game.

RTP
          Sawtell
          July 05, 2014, 9:37PM
        • To Stevek's credit he got in first to give himself the upper cut he deserved!

Mike
          July 05, 2014, 9:38PM
        • Yep, I'm happy to eat my words - a mighty comeback. I first posted when the score was 18-0 and I thought the Sharks without Gallen and Carney wouldn't stand a chance. They are no longer stone motherless last on the table.
          I'm not a Sharks fan and more than happy to see the Roosters get beaten (how can they have a player roster like that and still be under the salary cap?)

stevek