GEORGINA ROBINSON 10:00pm The day the Waratahs wrapped up the minor premiership was the day Jacques Potgieter decided to tell his old club he was not interested.
- Peter FitzSimons: Let's get out there and support the Waratahs
- Matt Burke: Waratahs' greatest opponent is fear of success
- Spiro Zavos: Waratahs must honour their attacking game
- Paul Cully: Five reasons the Crusaders will beat the Waratahs
- Georgina Robinson: Five reasons the Waratahs will win the final
- The Breakdown: Credit to Michael Cheika and the Waratahs
11:52pm If the Crusaders needed further motivation this week, the Waratahs handed them a big stick on Friday.
6:28am Australia beat South Africa 26-3 in their opening match of the Women's Rugby World Cup in Paris.
A magnificent occasion for Australian rugby when the Waratahs take on the Crusaders.
The defensive sirens have been wailing inside the Crusaders camp ahead of the final.
Phil Waugh says the Waratahs pack can "dominate" the Crusaders.
The ACT Brumbies believe they can be the first Super Rugby team to tap into the US market.
ANZ Stadium will be the furthest thing from a ''neutral venue'' on Saturday.
The Crusaders' ability to lift on the big stage will enable them to beat the odds and the Waratahs.
Michael Cheika said workhorse Kane Douglas "deserved" to wear a Wallabies jersey.
Brumbies coach Stephen Larkham is keen to ramp up player contract negotiations.