Six of the eight people charged over a series of armed robberies in Melbourne's south-east will face the Melbourne Magistrates' Court on Monday.
On Sunday morning, detectives and heavily-armed police arrested and charged the group in Springvale. It came after an investigation into alleged robberies at gaming venues and post offices in Clayton, Keysborough and Braeside during the past two months.
A police spokeswoman said seven men and a 16-year-old Clayton South boy were charged with conspiracy to commit armed robbery and conspiracy to commit aggravated burglary.
Six of the men were remanded in custody until their hearing, while the boy was remanded to appear at a children's court on Monday.
The men facing court are:
• Heimana Robati, 18 from Clayton South
• Luke Panetta, 29 from Clayton South
• Toukura Kura, 18 from Springvale South
• Scott Watson, 23 from Wheelers Hill
• Gerry Di Paolo, 39 from Clarinda
• Tearorangi Tuua, 22 from Springvale South
Police said a 23-year-old Clayton man is still assisting them with enquiries.