Four more men from Western Australia have been charged over a "brutal and vicious" mass brawl in Chapel Street, which left a young man seriously injured.
A 19-year-old and three 18-year-olds were charged with affray, rioting, and assault-related offences on Monday.
Another 18-year-old boy was arrested and released without charge.
The group is accused of being in a fight involving about 20 people on Chapel Street, Prahan, about 1am last Thursday.
A 30-year-old man was left lying unconscious on tram tracks in the middle of the street for 30 minutes after the fight.
He was among three people taken to The Alfred hospital where he is expected to remain for some time after sustaining serious head injuries.
He remains in a stable condition.
Two other 29-year-old men were also taken to hospital with minor injuries.
Detectives said last week they were looking for up to 10 offenders following the altercation outside a bar that spilled onto Chapel Street and into traffic near the High Street intersection.
CCTV footage of the fight shows at least one of the alleged victims being repeatedly kicked while lying on the ground.
Prahan acting Detective Sergeant Katie Johnston described the brawl as ‘‘brutal’’ and ‘‘vicious’’ and said it was lucky no one was killed in the fight.
Police last week charged three WA men, two aged 20 and one 22, with a number of offences including affray, behave in a riotous manner, intentionally cause injury and unlawful assault.
The six men charged over the brawl will appear at the Melbourne Magistrates Court on May 2.