Your new company Servicing Southern Sydney and the coast, this well established trade services company is seeking an experienced Administration Manager to ensure the smooth running of the office and workflows.
Your new role Reporting to the Operations Director, your main responsibilities will include:
Perform, assign and oversee administration duties for a team of 4
- Managing work schedules and job bookings
- Organise and manage on-call and after hours roster
- Organise quotes, work orders and client reports
- Daily sales reports
- Oversee Accounts Receivable and outstanding debts
- Make calls to customers regarding outstanding payments
- Liaise with customers regarding account queries and late payments
- Escalating any customer account issues and complaints
- Monthly team meetings
- Training new staff on office and customer service procedures
- Answering incoming calls and follow up on queries to book in jobs
- Performance reviews and training programs
- Review procedures and systems to streamline and improve control
- Be part of monthly paid roster to handle weekend calls
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience in a service related business and dealing with trade based work would be an advantage
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Solid knowledge of Accounts Receivable processes
- A real interest in team management and development
- Rostering and job scheduling experience
- Strong systems skills for managing bookings, reporting and rostering
- Able to organise work schedules and administration tasks across the broader team
What you'll get in return
Enjoy the opportunity to work closely with and manage your own team of administrators in a business with a strong pipeline of work for the coming years. Based in the Shire area of Sydney with parking available on site, this role offers variety of tasks including administration, service coordination, accounts and customer service for an experienced and confident manager looking for their next challenge.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2564287