Your new company
Great opportunity to join well established reputable organisation based in Mascot. This client is looking for a strong Manager/Team Leader who understands how to drive the teams performance and continuous improvement with strong skills in leadership.
Your new role
Your duties will see you balance people leadership, with operational and organisational requirements, while considering the customer in everything you do.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Day to day leadership, development, and support of staff
- Ensuring expectations of the role are clearly understood, and the required outcomes are delivered.
- Provide development opportunities to allow staff continued growth
- Review/analysis of the team's performance
- Manage performance and behavioural related issues quickly, to reduce the risk of escalation.
- Real-time monitoring of queue and staff performance
- Maintain sufficient knowledge of customer processes and procedures
- Handle escalated requests from the team as required, leading by example with managing of the customer interaction, and responding promptly
- Manage the daily running of the office
- Ordering stationery, set KPIs for staff
- Identify key trends in the concerns our customers are experiencing and make recommendations that could result in a positive impact on employee engagement, customer experience, or branch performance.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role you will have an understanding of people leadership principles, be able to drive and motivate the staff, set daily KPIs and show strong initiative skills. A background dealing with returns/ warranties would be an advantage.
You will also have:
- Enthusiasm and energy, with a "can-do" attitude towards problem solving, along with creativity to optimise performance for team.
- Ability to build rapport and relationships within team and be responsive to changes to individuals and team.
- Ability to be flexible in a changing environment.
What you'll get in return
In return you will be working within a fast paced dynamic environment and must be able to work well pressure.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2582202