Your new organisation
This Federal Agency is tasked with improving health outcomes for Australians through the delivery of digital healthcare systems.
Your new role
In your new role you will be responsible for:
- Leading the education activities for digital health technologies
- Creating and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
- Representing the Agency for local and community engagements
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed in the role you will need to demonstrate:
- An understanding of the primary healthcare workforce
- Knowledge of digital health technologies
- Experience in partnering with clinicians
- Strong relationship management
- Experience in presenting to large groups
What you'll get in return
In return you will be offered a 9 month contract and to be part of a collaborative and high performing team, changing the way we utilise digital health.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2552011