Green Light are assisting in delivering projects for an industry leading organisation and have a requirement for a talented Senior Application Packager. Subject Matter Expert from a consulting background who can provide technical expertise into an enterprise SCCM environment.
The role supports and drives the technical agenda of the managed End User Computing environment, with a focus on delivering quality Application Packaging solutions with minimal supervision and be able to take initiative and look at the bigger picture.
Citizens with Ability for Baseline required.
- 5+ years of packaging software into MSI format
- 4+ years of Virtualisation packaging
- Advanced skills in App-V
- 2+ years exposure in delivering package solutions into a XenApp environment
- 5+years exposure integration applications into enterprise deployment mechanisms
- Complete understanding of application packaging and deployment methodologies using Windows Installer technology
- Microsoft deployment methodologies for Windows operating system.
- Power Shell scripting
- Strong troubleshooting skills for application virtualisation (AppV) and SCCM, Intune deployment
- Professional technical documentation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work after hours, when required
- Relevant industry certification viewed favourably
- ITIL V3 Certification
- Knowledge of Apple MAC OSX
- Experience supporting Cloud managed environments
- XenApp certification
- Self-motivated, team player with excellent communication skills and business understanding
- Outcome and Customer focused
- Ability to convert customer business requirements to technical solutions that meet customer business needs
- Work collaboratively with internal and external teams
- Commitment to excellence in all aspects of delivery
- Ability to interface internally and externally
- Ability to deal with high pressure situations and rapid changes
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Excellent presentation and customer facing skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent SCCM and Intune Application Integration and troubleshooting skills, in particular application integration and deployment and to identify and resolve failures
- Experience deploying multiple applications across a virtual and non-virtual environment
- Expert knowledge in Windows registry administration, Windows process and services
- Experience with troubleshooting Windows operating system
- Demonstrated experience utilising various packaging tools, including AdminStudio, AppV Sequencer, Apple MAC packaging tools
- Experience with scripting skills in PowerShell and VBScript
Green Light is one of Asia Pacific's most successful and fastest growing IT services businesses. We offer a wide range of IT services in Security, infrastructure and Systems Integration to a diverse customer base throughout Australia, New Zealand, SE Asia and Europe.