About Our Client
Our Client is a well-regarded central Government Client
* Manage the internal and external budget process and budget allocations
* Liaise with Business Managers regarding budgets and forecasts
* Analyse and quality check information against the Actual vs budget allocation
* Prepare month end reports for committees
* Input of external budget into Central Budget Management System (CBMS)
* Assist in the preparation of the Portfolio Budget Statements
* Manage Estimate Memorandum's and respond appropriately
* Prepare accurate and timely response to Questions On Notice and Senate Estimates Briefs
The Successful Applicant
* Strong Management Accounting skills
* High attention to detail with the ability to provide accurate and consistent numbers and working papers.
* Ability to work independently and problem solve Accounting problemsAbility to maintain and obtain a security clearance is compulsory.
What's on Offer