The APS4 Operations Support Officer is a team membership position that will work within defined parameters relating to their area of responsibility. It will apply well-established policy, principles, practices and procedures to achieve Agency objectives and goals
The position will have a considerable level of contact with internal and external stakeholders and will be required to communicate with and provide advice on a range of matters to resolve moderately complex inquiries.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Undertaking delegated decisions and supporting National Delivery with reviewing, assessing and approving participant’s plans, schedule reviews, assistive technology, payments and access tasks.
- Assessing, reviewing and providing feedback on planning decisions in accordance with the Agency's , Rules and relevant guidance.
- Undertaking record keeping activities
- Researching and reviewing decisions regarding routine cases and managing moderately complex cases with the assistance of staff at higher classification levels.
- Providing support and mentoring to enhance team development
- Monitoring and analysing quality outcomes and results to identify trends, tailoring regular training and support functions to improve results.
- Supporting the delivery and implementation of branch projects as required.
- Working with Children Check is required to be successful role along with Pre engagement checks that will be completed if successful
- computer/software applications - Microsoft Office computer-based work ability to access and use client records management system (CRM) and associated Agency business applications
- ability to access and use client records management system (CRM) and associated Agency business applications
Applications close 9AM Friday 14 January 2022
02 6199 5750