Your new company
Hays Geelong are currently partnered with a large federal government organisation located in Geelong CBD, Victoria. We are seeking to appoint an APS5 Quality and Reporting Officer to support the team within the Chief Risk Officer Branch for an initial 12-month assignment with a potential extension.
Your new role
In this role, you will be reporting to the APS6 Scheme Integrity branch – and be responsible for implementing quality assurance and control activities. As an APS5 Quality and Reporting Officer you will be required to undertake standard operating procedures and continuous improvement activities across a range of compliance activities. You will be required to perform administrative, clerical and operational tasks that support the organizations objectives.
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Demonstrated experience implementing quality assurance and control activities in relation to compliance processes and or decision making
- Demonstrated experience forecasting potential issues before they arise
- Able to support and mentor team members to ensure quality assurance control activities and processes.
- Able to generate reports for workload management and executive updates
- Experience in updating compliance processes in line with policy changes
- Demonstrated experience in MS Office programs
What you'll get in return
Through Hays, this role offers you $55 p/h + super. Temporary and contract workers through Hays also enjoy a wide range of benefits including
- Weekly pay cycles
- Your nominated choice of superannuation fund
- Online timesheet submission and approval
- No hidden costs or payroll deductions for our services
- No invoicing required for Pty Ltd holders
- Regular contact with Geelong based consultants throughout the duration of your assignment
What you need to do now
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from a diverse background to apply.
If you're interested in this role, click 'Apply Now' to submit an up-to-date copy of your CV or contact Adam.Swinton@hays.com.au
Application closes on 11 November 2021, 5PM AEST Thursday.
If this role isn’t quite right for you, but you are looking for a similar role in Geelong or Western Victoria, please send a copy of your CV and an introduction through to the email address above.
LHS 297508 #2577006