Your new company
Manage a whole of government e-business workflow system that underpins all the ministerial, parliamentary and executive document processes here at the Department. This team excels in customer service and have a very positive and reliable reputation with all of their stakeholders across the department - including ministers and secretaries.
Your new role
- Phone and Email requests – core support hours are 9am – 5pm
- Systems Administration tasks – account management requests
- Assist with training sessions which are mainly done on webex, skype or sometimes one on one
- Provide initial service desk support to all departmental staff for the business area, resolving basic and complex issues also providing subject matter expert advice for ministerial and parliamentary business processes
- Assist with section and team administrative duties as requested
- Manage the system as a Business Administrator ensuring that the system is configured correctly to support ministerial, parliamentary and executive business processes
- Escalate and report on critical incident and problem management
- Provide feedback and solutions as incident manager to influence configuration changes and fixes
- Monitor and manage group mailbox and ensure any emails are appropriately actioned
What you'll need to succeed
Seeking a positive and enthusiastic personality that enjoys interacting with people and has great client service skills and previous technical support experience. With a supportive and experienced team, all the relevant training and system administration support will be provided to our new colleague.
What you'll get in return
- Immediate Start
- Initial 6 Month Contract + Opportunity to Permanent within the APS
- Ongoing Training and Support provided
- Work within a successful and friendly team environment
- Attractive Hourly Rate + Superannuation
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Riley Kelly on 0262797468 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Riley.Kelly@hays.com.au for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2641966