Diesel MechanicCalling all Auto Mechanics who are looking to move into a permanent Heavy Diesel position!
Your new company
Our Client has multiple maintenance contracts working across the ever growing NT Defence space
Your new role
You will be servicing, maintaining and refurbishing all types of vehicles both as field service and in the workshop. The client is more than happy to consider an experienced Auto-mechanic who wants to make the move into the Heavy Diesel Mechanical world. This is an amazing opportunity to enhance your experience and skills within a company with great values.
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified Level 3 Certification in Automotive Mechanics
- Experience working with Diesel Vehicles preferable
- Ability to work independently
- Strong focus on safety and quality
- Hydraulic and Electronic experience is not essential but desirable
What you'll get in return
- Ongoing Role
- Area to enhance your Heavy Diesel, Electronic, Diagnostic and Hydraulic experience
- Work alongside an established team
- Working with the latest technology within the industry with major clients on a day to day basis
- Great hourly rates and working times
What you need to do now
This is a role that will be filled fast, so don’t hesitate to get in touch with me ASAP. Please forward a copy of your CV to Scott.Roberts@hays.com.au or call Scott on (08) 89436038. If these positions are not suitable for you, please reach out to us, as we are currently recruiting for a number of Automotive and Mechanic roles, based all over the NT We have several heavy diesel mechanic roles all over Darwin with an emphasis of either training up candidates with only light vehicle experience or negotiating higher wages dependent on experience. Please refer us to your friends and family if they are looking for any similar roles.
LHS 297508 #2551246