- Newly created Role
- Excellent Remuneration - $150K Package
- Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne based
Our client is Australia's leading and most trusted security provider with a workforce of 7000+ employees. They are dedicated to the highest quality service for their valued clients and know their people are their most valuable asset. They truly embrace diversity, innovation, create leaning and development pathways and drive engagement through their high performing culture protecting the wellbeing of every individual.
We are seeking an Aviation Training & Compliance Manager to work with a credentialed national team reporting to the General Manager – Aviation.
The Aviation Training & Compliance Manager will bring their experience in cargo, domestic or international passenger screening to develop, implement and manage the training and compliance for all aviation screening Australia-wide.
This is a pivotal leadership role in enhancing knowledge and delivering training to the aviation screening teams to deliver excellent service outcomes with the highest standard of compliance.
- Training Program development in line with regulatory & policy requirements across all screening contracts and sites.
- Develop training curriculum to deliver high quality training outcomes with a national training and compliance team.
- Support Business Managers/Supervisors to achieve training and compliance contractual obligations.
- Ensure the delivery of industry best practice training is delivered in an innovative and cost-effective manner.
- Ensure the business remains at the industry forefront of Aviation Security.
- Participate in relevant industry training & compliance forums.
- Build & leverage effective relationships with internal/external stakeholders including key clients, regulatory bodies, & equipment manufacturers.
- Understand current and future aviation and regulatory requirements, and to ensure that these are interpreted, communicated and implemented.
- Support compliance investigations and develop risk mitigation strategies and continuous improvement programs.
- Refresh training programs in line with relevant changes to legislation/requirements on an ongoing basis.
- Monitor and review regulatory compliance and performance through sustainable programs.
- Manage and maintain training records.
- Maintain reports and compliance data as required for operational reviews, audits and inspections.
- Maintain SOP’s with change controls and communication as appropriate.
SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE THIS
- Tertiary Qualified or Cert IV – Training & Assessment
- Aviation Security screening experience with Security Licence
- Training leadership/management in a prior role.
- Regulatory & Compliance is where you add value.
- Ability to travel to all Australian states.
- Excellent communication and computer skills.
- You will be an Australian citizen or have right to permanent residency in Australia.
- Customer centric approach in all your dealings.
- Professional and considered manner.
- Task orientated with efficient prioritisation.
- Strong leadership and stakeholder engagement with
- Strong attention to detail and compliance.
WHY CONSIDER THIS OPPORTUNITY
This role offers excellent remuneration of $150K package and the opportunity to join a team of “real” people who enjoy their work and value inclusion. Please apply via the link or call Kylie Saunders for a confidential discussion on 03 9052 5122