Your new organisation:
We are currently partnering with a leading consultancy to source for numerous data roles that will be working onsite at a “big 4” bank on some exciting projects
- You will work as a passionate Axiom Developer focusing on the development and maintenance of our regulatory reporting systems
- Work with the Technical Delivery Lead and Solutions Architect to ensure deliverables conform to architectural, technical, security and data access standards
- Unit testing components to ensure deliverables meet acceptable quality metrics
- Pro-actively identify and manage data risk, ensuring risks are understood by related parties and developing risk mitigants
- Full development life cycle; from development through to deployment of deliverables to Production environments
Required Experience and Skills:
- The Axiom Developer would need to have at least 6+ years of development experience using AxiomSL. This Candidate must be a strong Axiom Developer to work in regulatory reporting and risks projects.
- V10 experience will be plus.
- Good knowledge of individual objects of Axiom (Aggregation, Data Models, Portfolios, Stream and Instance Keys etc.) including their various configurations and settings
- You’ll be someone that defines a clear success criterion with a focus on customer service and stakeholder engagement
- Managing environment setup, development and testing tasks to completion
- You will be adaptable to changing priorities and managing multiple conflicting requests.
- Previous experience in Banking or Financial Services organisations an advantage
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Control-M knowledge will be plus
What you need to do now: Please apply or to find out more about this exciting opportunity, please contact Menka on 0292492265 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com] for a detailed and confidential discussion .
LHS 297508 #2620557