Looking for a Cloud Engineer to join the team at an enterprise level insurance comapny.
You would be joining a company that is passionate about the growth and development of their employees.
As an Azure Cloud Engineer, your main objective will be the building and implementation of cloud systems infrastructure using an Azure Hybrid strategy, focusing on the design, development, security, availability and performance of cloud applications.
- Developing effective cloud infrastructure, enforcing good architectural principles, providing technical oversight, and ensuring security best practices are implemented and followed.
- Automating and streamlining operational processes within an agile working environment, and integrating company applications with the Azure platform
- Providing technical direction to teams and customers, with a view to inform business strategy and deliver technical solutions that drives innovation and business outcomes in a Continuous Improvement environment
- Managing operational requirements with the team including incident management and minor production updates
- Experience in Azure, AWS or GCP
- Experience in CI/CD pipelines using Azure DevOps
- Experience with Terraform and Git
Must have Australian working rights and be located in Sydney.