- Full-time Position
- No weekend or Shift work
- Worked in Healthcare Industry?
Are you looking for a challenging yet rewarding position within an organisation that allows you to be a part of something bigger?
An exciting position has become available for a Billing and Collections Hub Team Leader to take a supervisory role in the coordination of billing and collections administration and provide support and mentorship to the team.
Enthusiastic individuals who can demonstrate proven experience in a management role, a commitment to patient care and customer service are encouraged to apply.
As the Billing and Collections Team Leader your responsibilities will include:
- Lead and provide an exceptional billing and collections service in line with OneHealthscope best practice.
- Ensure efficient workflow processes are followed and team performance and KPIs are reported on and maintained.
- Efficiently manage internal and external stakeholder queries and effectively communicate and liaise with internal and external departments.
- Contribute to leading a high-performing Billing and Collections team that delivers results and ensures success
- Support ongoing change management where required
- Maintain accurate documentation of patient records via webPAS
- Utilise MS Office applications to manage correspondence and conduct reports
Healthscope's Billing and Collections Hub is located within The Victorian Rehabilitation Centre and offers:
- Refurbished office space
- Close to transport links and public transport
- Onsite cafe
- Outdoor spaces to enjoy
- Previous managerial experience in overseeing the running of a department including staff training, reporting and data analysis
- Relevant hospital billing and debt collection experience
- Health Fund, Public, Department of Veteran Affairs (DVA), Workcover and Third Party contract knowledge and eligibility interpretation
- Reported and managed KPIs
- Experience in hospital/patient management software systems (webPAS)
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
Applications close: 20 July 2022
For further enquiries: Lauren Mackay, Billing and Collections HUB Manager - 0408 760 543
To Apply: Please click on the 'Apply' button to be taken to our online application form. Please include a cover letter and your CV along with the contact details of 2 professional referees.