AMR Hair & Beauty is a pioneer and one of Australia's fastest growing hair and beauty supply and distribution companies, with a reputation for offering the very best in accessories, furniture, professional 'in-salon' products and salon retail products.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual passionate about brand-building and growth to join our team and work autonomously to build our reach for both our stores and brands portfolio within the Canberra and Southern area. You will join a young and dynamic team of professionals and bring your experience in creating effective marketing strategies in partnership with our marketing team in Head Quarters. You will work on generating integrated marketing strategies and implementing those strategies to grow the brand awareness and reputation, increase sales and improve customer experience.
- Plan, create and execute monthly brand building and promotional campaigns to support sales objectives.
- Organise brand awareness and training events to increase product penetration in the region.
- Generate leads and develop key partnerships with salons in the region to become AMR brands ambassadors
- Develop key communications, marketing collateral and media assets for both online and offline to promote events and sales promotions.
- Coordinate with the Product Educators, Design and IT teams the production of content, artworks and/or educational materials required for marketing campaigns and training.
- Ensure all events and sales promotions are promoted in the shops, online and offline, and on key industry media accordingly.
- Measure the effectiveness of campaigns and report on KPI’s, insights and sales revenue from activities.
- Run competitive analysis and market research to identify new opportunities for growth in the region.
- Contribute to the development of AMR’s Marketing Strategy advising on all elements of the marketing mix.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing is a must.
- At least 3 years of highly relevant experience in marketing and highly versed in digital marketing.
- Ability to multi-task and think independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in creating marketing plans, setup goals, deadlines and budget.
- Excellent communications skills with ability to generate long-lasting brand partnerships.
- Copywriting skills with experience in creating marketing collateral and digital content to generate leads and increase sales.
- Experience in managing/coordinating events and working in a team.
- Knowledge of CRM platforms such as Active Campaign.
- Experience in arranging email campaigns, Facebook and Google ads.
- Knowledge of Social Media and Influencer Marketing.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
What’s in it for you?
- Generous salary package: $85,000 - $95,000 plus super.
- Flexible working environment
- Young and fun team
- Great staff discounts
- Generous Parental Leave Policy