One of our Federal Government clients is looking to engage with prospective candidates responsible for Undertaking end to end case management activities. Working at the APS 4, 5 or 6 level, you will be self motivated with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Manage, progress and resolve AAT applications
- Undertaking case management of low to moderately complex AAT matters and analysing to develop options for early resolution.
- Obtaining necessary information and advice to effectively resolve AAT matters.
- Preparing and maintaining electronic record keeping, including evidence supporting decision- making processes and justifying conclusions reached during the case management
- Ad-hoc administrative duties
Desired Knowledge and Experience
- Sound judgement and problem solving skills
- Previous experience in Public/ Government sector highly desirable
- Intermediate understanding of the MS Office Suite.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working under legislative frameworks
- You will be an Australian citizen
If you would like to be considered for this role, this is a great opportunity to tell Randstad about you. Please click “Apply Now” to submit your current resume in word doc format, or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted
Level 5, 15 London Circuit
Canberra ACT 2600
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.