Casual Educator - Goodstart Early Learning Narellan Vale
Goodstart Early Learning Narellan Vale are currently seeking qualified casual educators to join their centre. To be successful in this role you will hold an early childhood qualification and will have flexible availability between Mon-Fri, 7:00am - 6:00pm as shifts are required.
- Friendly and support team with large national head office support
- We pay highly competitive salaries above the national award rates
- Ongoing professional development and opportunities which include overseas study tours, secondments to rural communities and up skilling programs
- Career opportunities and paid learning and development
- Employee benefits that range from childcare discounts, discounted travel, insurance, and technology
- Diploma or Certificate III ACECQA recognized qualifications
- Strong knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and national Quality Standard
- Exceptional knowledge of safety and wellbeing
- Passionate Educators who are driven by their desire to provide quality learning experiences
- Willingness to learn and be a part of the team
- Strong communication skills, reliable and punctual
Goodstart Early Learning are proud of our inclusive work environment that supports and encourages individual growth and strong teams. Goodstart Early learning acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples as the Traditional Custodians of all lands on which we come together. We recognise Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures as enduring, living cultures and pay our respects to Elders past and present.
Candidates will be reviewed and invited to interview as applications are received and we may remove this advertisement as soon as suitable individuals have been sourced.
To apply, please click “Apply Now” to complete the Goodstart Inspiring Careers process. #gseducator