IF you are looking for a fast paced busy role supporting the Financial Planning team - then this is the role for you.
We are looking for a friendly, proactive, driven individual that has excellent customer service and enjoys working in client facing roles with strong administration skills that can hit the ground running.
Provide a range of client services such as responding to client requests, management of client appointments and document preparation. This role will also provide essential support for the Adviser team, including preparation and implementation of financial documents/strategies and administration support.
• Implementation of Statements of Advice and preparation of Record of Advice as well as other advice documents
• Manage and respond to client queries within specific time frames
• Provide administration support to the team of Advisers
• Support the Director and other teams within Chelsea
• Work collaboratively in a team to improve various business processes
• Be actively involved in improving business efficiency and teamwork
• Undertake other duties as required by your manager or their delegate.
• Adhere to all WHS requirements of the organisation and relevant associated legislation.
- Financial Services experience
- RG146 qualified
- Experience and passion for providing high quality client service
- Ability to multi-task, adhere to deadlines and excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated professionalism with the ability to work as part of a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A strong can-do attitude and work ethic
- Demonstrated ability to maintain client and team relationships
- Demonstrated experience in exceeding customer expectations
- Demonstrated willingness to embrace organisational change including use of modern technology and an ability to analyse and problem solve in the context of change and continuous improvement.
Send an up-to-date (word Document) CV to Roxann.Bentley@Hays.com.au
LHS 297508 #2583555