Who will you be working with?
Fuse are working with a global company to recruit this exceptional opportunity! We are looking for a Consumer Underwriting Manager to join this well-known and respected organisation.
Reporting to the Deputy Underwriting Manager, you will work as a technical expert providing advice and consultation to achieve the strategic growth and objectives of the business.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for an underwriting professional with extensive experience in Leisure and Travel to progress their career.
What are the benefits?
- Attractive remuneration
- Career progression
- Flexible working
- Strategic role
- Join a global organisation with endless opportunities
What will you be doing?
- Assist in the execution of consumer strategies and work with relevant stakeholders to achieve the required outcomes
- Monitor production, profitability and other key metrics to ensure that the portfolios are performing as per expectations and act to address any current or potential risks of delivery
- Work closely with underwriting and actuarial teams to ensure key consumer actions are identified, communicated and implemented
- Determine appropriate distribution channels and products to achieve desired growth and objectives
- Ensure business goals are met in a cost effective and timely manner, implementing changes to business practices or procedures as necessary
- Innovating existing products and the development of new products, whilst working with the distribution leaders, claims and legal & compliance.
What do you need?
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- 3 - 5 years' experience in Leasure and Travel
- Excellent technical ability
- Strong analytical ability
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Experience working with stakeholders at all levels and globally
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please call Sarah Frank on 0412 905 729 or send your application to email@example.com
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!