- 3K SIGN ON BONUS
- Receive an RDO every month for greater Work/Life Balance (19 day month)
- Competitive rates and overtime available at penalty rates! $$$
Fenner Conveyors, part of the Michelin Group of Companies are currently looking for a Permanent Full Time Conveyor Technician Splicing/Belt Splicer either level 2 or 3 to become part of Service team working on shutdowns, installs, and general belt repairs and maintenance in the Gladstone region.
What makes us different from the rest?
On offer is an excellent career path, competitive remuneration rates and the opportunity to work for a global market leader within the mining services industry. But that's not all, the successful candidate will get access to:
3K sign on bonus, $1500 on commencement and $1500 after qualifying period
- Earn an extremely competitive hourly rate plus overtime penalties
- Job security with this permanent full time position that will provide you with an RDO every month for greater Work/Life Balance (19 day month)
- Paid travel to all sites
- Fenner Conveyors is also a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) – you can access training courses to upskill or formalise your experience with recognition of prior learning (RPL).
- Get huge 45% discounts on Michelin and BF Goodrich tires each year for you and the family.
- We also provide you with access to company discount programs with our corporate suppliers (flights, rental cars, accommodation, Apple products, health insurance).
- As part of our wellness program, you and your family will be able to access free and confidential services, online resources and tools to assist you to manage your health at work and home through our MyCoach program.
- Optimise your wages by accessing our wide range of salary packaging to save money and pay less tax.
- Previous experience in a Belt Splicing position;
- Proven experience and knowledge of fabric, steel cord and solid woven splicing and installations;
- A strong commitment to safety and quality;
- Valid Driver’s Licence;
- Certificate II or III in Polymer Processing, whilst not essential, would be advantageous
- Confined Space & Working at Heights
- Current Dogman & Rigger tickets
- Forklift ticket
How to Apply
Interested in applying for this opportunity? Simply select ‘apply now’ to submit your application.
Fenner Conveyors is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage people who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
Disclaimer – Third party agency referrals will not be accepted.