Your new company
Local government organisation based in South Western Sydney.
Your new role
To work with partnered consultants and subject matter experts in delivering a sound performance management framework for planning and reporting that underpins the strategic direction of Council.
Work with partnered consultants and lead the development of Council’s Corporate Planning and Reporting suite of documents, including Council’s:
- Community Strategic Plan.
- Delivery Program; and
- Operational Plan.
- Resourcing Strategy
- Reporting framework
• Advise and actively assist key stakeholders in developing the outcomes and objectives in the Delivery Program
and Operational Plan and their alignment to the Community Strategic Plan.
What you'll need to succeed
- Tertiary qualifications in business, corporate planning, social policy and governance or related discipline and/or job related or transferable experience.
- Sound knowledge of Integrated Planning and Reporting requirements under the NSW Local Government Act and related policies and regulations.
- Demonstrated experience in business/corporate planning and reporting, including developing key performance indicators, interpreting performance data and preparing reports for a range of audiences.
- Demonstrated experience in Performance Software Program.
- Experience in developing corporate key performance indicators and reporting systems.
- Strong problem solving, analytical skills and organisational skills including working within tight deadlines and political environment.
- High level of verbal and written communication skills including negotiation, engagement, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to function well in complex and time constrained environment.
- Demonstrated ability to apply EEO, WHS and ethical practice principles and to act with probity at all times.
- Experience working in Local Government.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in managing and conducting community engagement.
What you'll get in return
This is an initial 6 month contract with option to extend.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us now on 02 82269855.
LHS 297508 #2563549