Your new company
Our client who specialises in office and education furniture manufacturing is looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join their team on the Sunshine Coast. This is a permanent, full-time position, where the successful individual will work Monday-Friday. Our client is an Australian leading company, who aim to provide innovative and superior furniture designs.
Your new role
As the Credit Controller you will be responsible for managing the debtor’s ledger and the timely payment of invoices. The successful individual will be accountable for processing receipts into the accounting system, reconciliation of invoices, the preparation of deposit and pro-forma invoices for clients, following the company polices and procedures, debt collection and the revision of overdue accounts.
What you'll need to succeed
- An Accounting degree or a degree in a finance-related discipline
- Demonstrated experience in a Credit Controller or Accounts Receivable position
- High attention to detail and the ability to prioritise tasks efficiently
- Proven ability to reconcile complex accounts with accuracy
- Work well within a team environment and develop effective relationships with clients and colleagues
What you'll get in return
This position is based on the Sunshine Coast, where the successful individual will receive a competitive salary of $60k - $65k + Super commensurate with experience. You will be a part of team that values career development and growth.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click the ‘apply now’ button below. For any queries feel free to contact Rani Walker; (07) 5313 8228.
LHS 297508 #2559786