Your new company
A well-renowned and respected Big 4 Bank. With a focus on training, development and career advancement, this is a great role which sits within the lending arm of the business. This is a perfect role to accelerate and enhance your Banking career. Based in Parramatta, this organization places an emphasis on flexibility and team culture.
Your new role
On any given day you will assist customers with their loan applications ensuring they are completed according to company policies and legislation, while delivering exceptional customer service to internal and external stakeholders.
Key tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Supporting bankers with document verification.
- Correspond with customers to request any outstanding information or documentation required for loan application.
- Setting up an application for a lender, to send off for assessment.
- Ability to understand key credit related documentation including, but not limited to, financial statements, income documents, bank statements and identification requirements.
Competitive hourly rate $41 + super.
Full time role - Monday to Friday, Regular business hours (40 hour week).
Hybrid role - minimum 2 days in the office.
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven ability to use multiple systems at once.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Commerce and Lending experience is desirable.
- Ability to follow a documented process
- Resilience, Communication and Prioritisation skills.
- Customer focused with banking experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email Amelia.Hubbard@hays.com.au
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2582358