- Start ASAP | Canberra Location
- Contract until December with further 12 months extension
- Australian citizen and NV1 clearance
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
The role will provide a matrixed support service across all projects, and will involve close liaison with project managers, capability managers and external agencies to provide guidance and advice on the management of data.
The role will also provide support for the SharePoint Collab site which contains a number of Project Management tools
- Conduct and develop Records Management audits and reports;
- File creation, archiving, and management;
- Manage Objective privileges;
- Establish Objective user groups to ensure the protection of sensitive and/or export-controlled information;
- Undertake an audit of existing project folders; and
- Identify and relocate export-controlled information to user-restricted folders.
To be considered please send in your application to Simmi and you can call on 02 6243 6460 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.