Our Federal Government client is seeking an experienced Data Catalogue Meta Data Specialist for a large Cloud services initiative. This will see the transform of the department to deliver services to its clients, both internal and external. You’ll be working on uplift and transition of existing ICT capabilities to align with the departments Cloud first approach and building and deploying of the new Cloud only environment
Ideally you will have:
- Demonstrated experience with Administration, configuration and management of Informatica EDC or similar tool including identifying resources, user groups, data domains, and lineage. Experience with discovery, tagging of sensitive data and configuration of data profiling.
- Experience in enterprise data integration and management experience working with Datawarehouse technologies and data profiling tools
- Experience in data governance activities - particularly corresponding to data lineage, data catalogue, data discovery, metadata management.
- Experience working in a dynamic cross-functional teams including business teams, data engineers and report developers with and ability to cross train client technical stewards on the maintenance of EDC as well as the scanner utilization.
- Ability to inform, interpret, assess, and deliver thorough analysis in both written and verbal form. Document requirements and produce technical specifications.
It would be great if you also had:
- Demonstrated experience in design and development of ETL solutions using Informatica PowerCenter or similar ETL tool.
- Experience in SQL Server and Oracle databases
Location and Contract Term:
The role is based in Canberra with an approximate start date of 18 October 2021 to 30 June 2022. 1 x 12 month extension option.
Applicants must be Australia Citizens with a current Baseline Clearance.
How to apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Kym 1300 944 936 or email email@example.com for any further information.
Applications close Sunday 26 September 2021.