About the Role:
Our client is a government agency seeking to fill multiple positions for a large cloud services initiative as part of service transformation.
You'll undertake tasks to help develop and implement the CI/CD capability within the IT Branch and this will include release automation processes in a mixed on-prem and cloud environment to support transitions to a full Cloud Service offering.
This keys skill requires interdisciplinary approaches to developing and operating software and systems products and services across the full life cycle using tools like DevOps/DevSecOps, site reliability engineering, developer productivity engineering.
- Over 2 years developing automated build and deployment pipelines
- Over 5 years working with a variety of source control systems including automation during build and deployment operations
- 2+ years building service virtualisation and test data management solutions
- 2+ years advising developers on development tool use in DevOps and Continuous Integration (CI) environments
- Integrating code quality analysis, test automation and reporting into deployment pipelines, particularly using Azure DevOps, Ansible, Tosca and SonarQube.
- Migrating applications to containerised deployments
- Establishing continuous integration environments
- Instrumentation of applications for monitoring
Eligibility: Candidates must have a current AGSVA federal baseline clearance to apply.
Apply now: For more information contact Erin or speak with one of our Consultants on 0262010100.