No need to apply, simply call SONYA on 0424 796 254 for a confidential chat.
About the company
A long established family business in Canberra. This company has been in the industry for decades. They are easy to work for and have a clear understanding of where they want the business to go.
About the role
We have a number of fulltime opportunities for experienced Mechanics to join our team. We operate towing company and require the services of a number of hard working Mechanics to service our flatbed trucks and tilt trays in our Canberra workshop.
Key Responsibilities for the role
* The general work is completed between 7am and 4pm.
* These are busy roles so for this reason we need mechanics who are 100% reliable because if you are not at work, the whole system can bottle neck.
* You would work with the Managers to determine the day's priorities and then work quickly and effectively to meet the business needs.
* Work on a large variety of light and heavy vehicles.
* Work on non-standard vehicles and plant equipment.
Skills & experience
* You would be neat and organised, enjoy working in a fast paced environment, like working in a team
* Experience with Diesel motors is highly regarded
* Light vehicle mechanics looking to break the monotony are welcome to apply
* Capable of maintaining a high standard of work.
* The ability to learn new aspects of the mechanical industry.
The original business has been operating for 30+ years and has evolved to have numerous divisions servicing the industry. They are committed to providing the highest level service to their loyal customer base.
Rewards and Benefits
Work for a company that appreciates its team. You would not be treated like a number and due to the diversity of the role, no two days would be the same. For this role, we are looking at offering a Fulltime position, 38 hours per week on an Hourly rate of $30 -$45 plus super depending on experience.
Frontline Recruitment Group was established in 1995 and is made up of Industry specific verticals with specialist consultants working to help match great candidates with great career opportunities.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Sonya Corbet at Frontline Construction on
0424 796 254 or via email@example.com, otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.
CANBERRA SYDNEY BRISBANE MELBOURNE PERTH