Your new company
You will be working for a large and highly influential department who aim to achieve better wellbeing for the Australian people now and for future generations.
Your new role
Responsibilities may include:
- Supervising staff and providing guidance, mentoring and direction to staff in these roles.
- Providing support in determining which providers gain access to the program and managing the implementation of ongoing integrity controls.
- General operations management – including developing and updating policies and procedures, responding to queries from providers, interpreting and applying legislation and relevant rules, interpreting, and actioning legal advice, and managing the transition of providers into and out of the program.
- Producing and updating general communication and activities.
- Drafting correspondence including briefings, and documentation around the approval and non-approval of providers and applicants.
- Providing ongoing support to the Director of the Provider Approval section in other ad hoc tasks as required.
What you'll need to succeed
- Analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Supervisory skills including the ability to inspire a sense of purpose and direction;
- Strategic thinking, particularly the ability to consider the ramifications of issues and longer-term impact of own work and work area;
- The ability to design and build processes; and
- The ability to develop and maintain professional working relationships both internally and with external stakeholders.
What you'll get in return
- The opportunity to gain a permanent transfer at level to a friendly and cohesive team
- The opportunity to learn new content give back to the nation influencing education and employment policy and programs
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call or email Krystal Smith on (02) 6112 7628 , firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2558057