- The role will lead, guide and direct stakeholders including business engagement managers, project managers, operational staff and designers, to ensure the delivery of solution architectures on behalf of projects. As well as highly developed technical skills, the Enterprise Architect will be skilled in the analysis of a customer's business objectives and ICT requirements.
- You will also be required to review, present and assure solution architecture deliverables of our ICT initiatives and negotiate outcomes that meet both project and long-term organisational goals. Your expertise will also be critical to the development of high-quality ICT plans, strategies and roadmaps.
Key outputs will be high quality enterprise architecture artefacts, such as:
- ICT Principles, ICT Blueprint and Enterprise ICT Roadmaps
- Strategic Approaches, Frameworks and Methodologies
- Reference Architectures, Patterns and Position Papers
- Contribute to and review of project related ICT Proposals, Design and Implementation Architectures, Options
- Analysis, and procurement related Specifications and Evaluations (as required).
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte or Shipra Verma on 07 3518 3266.