Your new company
Based in the Hobart CBD, this professional Government Department sits within our Health Sector and is the largest department of all Tasmanian Government agencies. Their responsibilities regarding hospitals, ambulances, public housing, community health, and related areas including limited involvement in primary healthcare.
Your new role
As the Executive Assistant your core duties will be providing general support to the office. You’ll be responsible for duties such as;
- Extensive diary management, organisation of travel, coordination of meetings.
- Screen and prioritise incoming calls and emails.
- Support the coordination of responses to all requests for information, briefings and correspondence
- Formatting documentation, handling of general correspondence
- Work collaboratively across the Department assisting in the development of business practices and procedures
- Minute taking
- Any other ad hoc administration support required
What you'll need to succeed
As the successful candidate, you’ll have excellent communication skills (Both written and verbal), and a proven track record of executive support gained by practical experience, which includes but no limited to experience in dairy and travel management. You’ll have excellent time management skills, outstanding attention to detail, and a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office. You’ll have a high level of initiative, be able to prioritise competing demands and work well under pressure.
What you'll get in return
You’ll receive a competitive hourly rate based on experience and a full-time temporary role within the Government. You’ll enjoy being part of a team of hardworking, passionate, like minded individuals that will support you as you continue to grow and develop your career.
What you need to do now
If this sounds like the right role for you, please contact the below Hays Consultant. For further details or a confidential discussion on other opportunities in Office Support, please contact Angela Fidden at Hays on 03 6108 5560 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
LHS 297508 #2553472